Monday, August 23, 2010




Words of faith;Claim and receive in Jesus name!This not only applies to me but also unto you:For He is Lord of all, whom will Receive His blessings!I was inspired as I give this word,Thank you Jesus! I am more than a conquer in Christ Jesus!When I am week,He is strong.He loves me,I am beautiful and wonderfully made.I am blessed-We are all these things in Christ Jesus!He blesses my comings and my goings.I am highly favored,anointed and Heir to My Lord and Savior,For He is my King of Kings!My children find favor in all they do;because my Lord, whom loves me-loves them too!I am made perfect in Him.He has given me every good gift!I make my boast in the Lord,My Savior,My Sword!He fights off the enemy giving me His grace-dying on the cross,taking my place.It was in that place of great exchange-He took all my sin and bore all my shame.He gave me His garment of snow pure white;allowing me to live and walk in His light.Where is your Sting O death,It is swallowed up in His Victory,Because Jesus gave His life on Calvary!With a great sigh and His last breath-He said,"It is Finished!"Setting us free without spot or blemish!I have been bought and paid for with such a great price, Yes my Jesus gave me His life! Carolyn L Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment