Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daily choices

We all have choices to make on a daily basis.The choice to speak positive or the choice to speak negatively,The choice to act positive or the choice to act negative.Ultimately these choices we endeavor upon can ultimately affect the people that surround us,Often they are the people we love the most such as our families and friends.We are surrounded by daily choices, Therefore we can choose to speak life or death into every situation by our words or actions.Recently I have experienced over several areas of my life, I could have chosen the negative road.Everything around me was proven to be negative with the natural eye.I gave into this negative energy for a while and began to pity myself quite frequently.Somehow I thought it might make me feel better.Unfortunately that was not the case,all my circumstances began to grow worse.It became like a cancer,and was spreading rapidly over my life.One day I decided I was going to be positive no matter what.If I do not see the results I wanted in my life,I would still remain positive to my words and actions,That had to count for something.Shortly after I made this change I began to see growth in areas where I could not of deemed possible.I was now endeavoring on new territory.I began to see dreams I had in my heart spring forth to life.I was speaking and acting with a positive force therefore I was attracting the positive energy.Pleasant words are like honeycomb,Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.Proverbs 16:24

3 comments:

  1. I give all credit to the Lord for He has been my Strength when I am weak,He has been my Provider when I had nothing.The Lord has been my Health when I am sick,and my All Sufficient Soveriegn Lord that supplies all my needs on daily basis.He is building this house daily to stand through the test of times,for His Glory!In loving reverence unto Him,I shall serve the Lord all the days of my life.

    ReplyDelete